After the very tiring, exciting, emotional, extremely fun, syempre stressful din, joyful weekend wedding/reunion of Mae and Ariel, and after a day of rest and catching my breath, I’m now relishing on sitting at my desk, drinking my cup of coffee and catching up on my day job.
Here’s a run down of my favorite happenings during the weekend (in no particular order):-
- Ang ganda talaga ng Sonya’s. It was absolutely beautiful.
- Talap talap the food of Sonya’s! 😀
- Joreine’s prayer in blessing the food;
- Reunion nga – seeing most of my Dubai friends all at one time;
- During the ceremony, when Mae and Ariel said their vows (naiyak ako sobra! sobrang touched!)
- Galing ng priest – most impressed;
- The onsite AVP of Buddy (the videographer);
- The best man’s (Toti, brother of Ariel, na sobrang kamukha nya!) speech (winner!)
- The dinner the night before (with my brother, ate in law, the coordinating team and some friends) at a bulalohan. Talap, busog, talap.
- It didn’t rain! Saturday, the day before, it rained heavily. Cats and dogs raining kind. The wedding day, the weather was beautiful.
Congratulations to Mae and Ariel. I love you both.