(Saw this from someone’s blog – di ko kilala – and tagged myself. hehehe)
Each player of this game starts with 5 weird things about himself or herself. People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to tag 5 people as well and list their names. Don’t forget to let them know they’ve been tagged!)
- I can eat KFC’s gogo sandwhich meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner on any given day, and then again the next day.
- At times when I don’t have any lakad at all on a weekend, I can sleep for 18-20 hours straight (with occasional restroom break).
- I like being masungit because I get to see other people’s reaction to being rattled.
- I’ve begged, pleaded, cried, flirted, philosophized and rattled police officers just to get away from getting a ticket – I’ve never paid my way out though – it’s worked most of the times.
- I can dose off / sleep anywhere esp. if I’m really, really tired – in class (while sitting in front during a lecture), at work (while my boss was orienting me), again at work (while waiting for a call), while traveling (bus, plane, boat, jeep, etc), in the movies (even if it was the good part), during a gimmick (even with the music blazing).