- Siyempre the recent binyag of Tina & Joseph’s baby JC
- Also David, my friend’s newest bundle of joy, I haven’t met yet (sheesh, that reminds me that I should soon!)
- Tinay’s second panganay last August (I haven’t met him either)
- Two of my friends, Danna & Jing have new pamangkins as well, both delivered at the same week of August
- My cousin Jessa’s baby this Jan
- The twins my boss is expecting by Feb
- Kuya & Ate-in-law’s Baby Nooner due by April Fools
- Tita K & Don’s upcoming Baby Haku by June *** updated. 🙂 Thanks Tita K.
- Just recently confirmed hearing about Geni & Dhon’s baby probably by July.
It’s not a surprise as there was a *wedding* boom as well, and most were married within the last 2 years, if not soon. And most will be first time parents.
***Warning to mothers: Super Ninang’s not so super with too many potential inaanaks. Hehehe***
Just finished reading, and I totally recommend Sophie Kinsella’s Shopaholic & Baby most especially for the new mommies out there. *Ate* requested for it last September, but I wasn’t able to get it for her since it’s been out of the stock. (Sorry Ate. I have it now though! Let me know if you haven’t gotten it yet. And if you know anyone going there.)