Another tag I snagged from someone I accidentally bloghopped. 🙂 This one, just asks you to talk of 5 of the best nights of your life. I thought this was a bit difficult. I’m still waiting to add my wedding, baby births to this list. But since none of that yet … eto muna.
At no particular order:
- January 23, 1979. Okay this is a default answer. How could it not be? I mean, I’ve just been given a gift. What more could I have asked for?
- Birthday of 2004 – I was 25 and I promised to myself that after that party, I will *grow up*. Went on to have the one of the most memorable party ever with most of my friends present. (Invite the world, kse ang drama).
- March 2002 – The night I was given wings to fly and was told that I can. The best part was that I surrendered to it, believed it, and wholeheartedly accepted it. One of the most tear-jerking, heart warming nights of my life. Followed by touch therapy the next day. Major panalo.
- Christmas of 2006 – Okay, I did say that this was the year where I wasn’t scrooge-y on Xmas. It was the holiday when, for the first time in x no. of years, the entire family was complete (I’m thinking Xmas of 2001 was the last time we were all together – when we first all met Brian). We spent Christmas Day at the Dessert Safari, camel riding and watching belly-dancing. Much fun. It was also the first time that Andrew has seen Dubai.
- January 5, 2006 – I couldn’t put in my wedding, so I’ll put in the wedding of my brother. He and his now-wife met and live in Dubai. During wedding preps, they knew nothing and I offered to help coordinate fully. It was the first time to handle a wedding alone and on my own. And at certain points, I felt that I was the one getting married (tama ba naman pati ninong/ninang ako pinaisip?). The night of the wedding the sense of accomplishment was a whole different level. Having Ate as my sister-in-law was the ultimate best part. And her family was a plus. Imagine, the entire ankan danced to Pinoy Ako! Panalo!
Also available for snagging.