Since my birthday.
Sigh… :daydream: I absolutely loved him here…
But I have to be thankful for the things that did go well for my birthday (and the days that followed).
- My Parker pen gift from my mom;
- My The Secret gift from Aileen;
- My Ninong & Ninang’s ampao gift (woohoo! haven’t had an ampao gift for a long time… coz I’m usually the one giving the ampaos);
- Birthday lunch treat from Richard and then Kris;
- Birthday celeb at the office;
- Loads and loads of greetings (all medias – text, calls, emails, facebook, friendster, comments in this blog, personal mail, etc.);
- The no-fever on my birthday day;
- My official birthday leave where I got to spend additional time with my mom just before she left;
- A foot massage after all the walking in the mall;
- A generally good day after a sick-ish previous day.
It wasn’t a *big bash* as I originally wanted it to be, but it was just fine. Chie’s thank you birthday post that I read this morning made me remember all of the things I am grateful for. (Thanks Chie for being a source of inspiration.)
I’ll leave all the adventures for the next month… 😎