I have a Feb rundown in a bit, but I have to give credit to my adventures in January first.
In January, I:
– was in Lipa for New Years countdown
– went to the Dusit party with my mom (pics to follow –> I think this is the 3rd time I’ve said this)
– saw El Pueblo again! ** it’s still so cute!** – One of my residential condo projects from way back
– had my first Trinoma experience
– had my wisdom teeth extracted
– gave driving lessons (mahirap din, akala mo…)
– attended a Fernbrook wedding 🙂
– went to a farm in Bulacan with my mom and her friends and ate fresh tilapia (yum!)
– went to The Farm at San Benito in Lipa (more pics to follow)
– attended the My Chemical Romance concert
– watched I am Legend and Todd Sweeney — both good but made me squirm, scream, cover my eyes! Haha! Not a fan of gore, suspense, or horror….
– had a simple birthday
– said goodbye…