1. Name one thing you do everyday.
– Breathe? Okay that’s too boring. Hmmm, everyday, I find a way to pick up my camera and take a picture of something, anything. It doesn’t even have to be something good. If I have absolutely no subject, I take a picture of my surroundings (I have tons of pictures of the little knick knacks in my room). I’d like to start posting a Photo-A-Day, but I can’t seem to have enough good pics yet. Besides, it’s difficult to get online sometimes…
2. Name two things you wish you could learn.
– To flirt effectively
– To flip my hair – you know the one that makes people heads turn when you do that…
:glee: Just kidding… Seriously…
– Photography (din) – all those manual settings
– To cook like a pro (asa pa ako)
3. Name three things that remind you of your childhood.
– Seeing kids play patintero along the street
– Dubai – I’ll always say that that is my first hometown, however crappy it used to be
– Pics of my childhood, duh 🙂
4. Name four things you love to eat but rarely do.
– Bibingka, the one from Pampanga that my friends introduced to me
– Butter Pecan Ice cream from Baskin Robbins
– Strawberry tarts and cheese breads (in a Lebanese bakery in Dubai)
– Hardee’s Roast Beef burger (in Dubai, also… this used to be my favorite burger joint)
5. Name five things that make you feel good.
– Big, warm hugs
– Conversations that makes sense
– Intellectual high – when I find what I’m looking for after hours of research
– Seeing kids, especially the really baby ones, smile and laugh
– At least an hour’s good massage – talap! :teehee: