Haven’t done this in a while. Thanks to SexyLex for the tag…:D I would have posted this earlier, had it not been for some chismax…
A) Four places I go over and over:
1. Because I have to… the office 🙂
2. Fairprice (again, because I have to) – this is the supermarket here…
3. Insomnia (especially on Friday or Saturday nights) – although I need a new hang out, swear – that place is getting old.
4. Over at the sauna
B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. My boss
***I’m not very good with emails… I prefer instant replies, so I’d rather chat with friends. heehee.
C) Four of my favorite places to eat?
1. Manhattan Fish Market
2. JTC Food Centre (Hahaha, I’m kidding! It’s by default as I eat here, almost every working day). Although as “hawker” places go, I like the food centre along Old Airport Road for its variety.
3. Mr. Bean (for breakfast)
4. Pepper Lunch
D) Four places you’d rather be?
1. Inside my “car” driving *anywhere* (not mine na pala)
2. My house/bed in Pinas (seriously, I miss my apple green room)…
3. The beach… hmm, and because I get to choose anyway, Dos Palmas 🙂
4. Dubai (to see Beau again – and sige na nga everyone else hehehe)
E) Four people I think hope na lang will respond:
Richard? 🙂 Erm… can’t think of anyone else. Feel free to snag. 🙂
F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
3. Greys Anatomy
4. How I met your mother
I know it’s wrong to. And I try my hardest to keep it mine. But sometimes, I just have to share with someone my latest steam story. Besides, I think one of the reasons for having girlfriends was to gossip about such things. Am I right or am I right?
Yun nga lang, my latest steam story cost me around P4,000, more or less, to share. But as I said… I just had to.
That’s me. My roommate is leaving tonight for Phils and I’m so jealous. I’ve been wanting (and needing, may I add) to go home for a bit. But I’m dukha mode for quite some time. Aside from the fact that I’m still fairly new at work, so not entitled to leaves yet. Anyway, Annama will be back in 11 days, so I’ll eagerly wait for some Lucky Me pansit canton chilimansi flavor, Goldilocks polvoron and my pHcare (napaka jologs talaga!) :bop:
On the brighter side, I get to move *downstairs* for 11 days. heeheehee………
Have a safe trip Annama!!!! Seeyah!
**Reg, pasensya dear. Talagang kailangan mag tagalog pag tungkol sa trabaho hehehe. 😀
Alam ko na maraming tao sa opisina gumagawa neto – yung kunwaring may sakit. Kse nga naman, minsan walang pahinga talaga o kaya may ibang gustong gawin, o talagang tinatamad lang. Tapos, ke gamitin mo o hindi, walang diprensya. Bayad ang pag hindi pag pasok kung may sakit. Hindi naman yung icoconvert sa pera o kaya dagdag sa bayad na bakasyon kung hindi mo gamitin. Kaya ang mga tao dito, kahit walang sakit, biglang may sakit.