I’m doing it again. Doing nothing but work. Today has been extraordinarily and irritatingly busy. And to think it’s a Saturday. I’ve even forgotten to do yesterdays Confession Sessions post (which I specifically do on Fridays, so that I’d be reminded to do at least one post a day). Sigh. Busy busy. Don’t like…
Among other things, I’m extremely irritated. I can go on and on how, but it’s a waste of blog space. My last post was a rant already, and I don’t want to make another. Anyway, just shout outs for now to everyone out there, for now. Next week hopefully this blog is more active. Hehe.
Leaving you with something that made me smile. HEROES is coming back SOON. Very very soon! I’ve told myself not to read into spoilers because it can be quite disappointing watching the actual when you already know so much (kaya nga spoiler eh!). But I just couldn’t help myself. Today, when too many things have gone bad, I need to do get away. So here are a few. Please do not click more if you do not want to read more.
i’m so frustrated with you!!!
And when I say sick, I mean, I’m tired of eating them already.
I grabbed this from Poidy (again), who seems to have so much time on her hands to be completing surveys. I’ll grab the others… if I end up with no other weekend memes hehe.
ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
– i’m a klutz… i don’t remember exactly where i got them.
WHAT IS ON THE WALL IN YOUR ROOM?
– ehm… i share my room, and my roomate put up pics. does that count?
HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY?
– okay i guess, a little tired.
WHAT SONG ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
– my roommate singing…
DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
– umm i think at night.
WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
– my own baby hahaha
I didn’t have a confession for this week… so I just grabbed this instead from Poidy’s Friendster bulletin board. 🙂 Nothing hot and steamy here, I’m afraid…
1. Is anything wrong?
– Little bit – the fact that I’m still at work on a Friday night, could be one.
2. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends?
– What kind of kiss? Hehehe. Oh forget I asked.. Yes.
3. Do you want to go to college?
– Done. But I wouldn’t want to go back just for the fun!
4. How many kids do you want to have?
– 😀 Haven’t really thought of that yet.
5. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
– I’d think it’s better now never mind the distance
Truthfully, it’s just any other day. And the build up, was really more of no meaning symbols.