I’m flying next month to Pinas for a day. My flight leaves at 1:20am and returning on 12:45am the next day. As it’s only a very short trip, I plan to just stay at one place (ideally the mall), and do anything and everything I can.
Here are some of the things I’m planning to do (most of them I can’t do here kse it’s too expensive)
- Have tocino and egg breakfast
- Still haven’t decided what I want for lunch…
- Wonder if there’s still bibingka, coz I want that one as well, preferably for merienda 😛
- Have kare-kare or sinigang for dinner.. yum yum!
- Shopping (although not too much, as I’m on a go-lite fare and only allowed 7 kilos).
- Rebond (although this takes too much time, hmmm) or hotoil or straightening or curling
- Manicure/pedicure/hand spa / foot spa
- Annual checkup (hmmm although this may require me to go back…)
Hmm wonder if I can do all these for roughly 9 hours? Hehehe! Any other suggestions no what to do???