As grabbed from Reggy’s blog…
Bold means YES
1. Started my own blog.
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii. – I wanna
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than I can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland/world. – EuroDisney counts naman diba?
8. Climbed a mountain. – I wanna
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sung a solo. – Didn’t say I had to be good right?
11. Bungee jumped. – I wanna
12. Visited Paris.
13. Watched lightening at sea.
14. Taught myself an art from scratch.
15. Adopted a child. – Class of 95, high school. I remember we “adopted” a child as a group. When we graduated, we “passed” her on to the next class to adopt. Can this count?
16. Had food poisoning.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
18. Grown my own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France.
20. Slept on an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill. – Naughty, naughty! Hehehe!
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping.
27. Run a marathon. – I wanna
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice. – I think so… I’m not sure though.
29. Seen a total eclipse. – Did you hear about the latest eclipse? There was one last Monday, daw…
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset. – Both
31. Hit a home run.
32. Been on a cruise. – I wanna
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person. – I wanna
34. Visited the birthplace of my ancestors.
35. Seen an Amish community.
36. Taught myself a new language. – I wanna… Singlish doesn’t count. Haha.
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied.
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock climbing. – I wanna
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David.
41. Sung karaoke.
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Had my portrait painted.
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris. – I wanna
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling.
52. Kissed in the rain.
53. Played in the mud.
54. Gone to a drive-in theater.
55. Been in a movie.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
57. Started a business. – Kinda…
58. Taken a martial arts class.
59. Visited Russia.
60. Served at a soup kitchen.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies.
62. Gone whale watching.
63. Got flowers for no reason.
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma.
65. Gone sky diving. – I wanna
66. Visited a Nazi concentration camp.
67. Bounced a check. – Didn’t mean to… 😦
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten Caviar.
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London.
77. Broken a bone.
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle. – Speeding tricycle?
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person. – I wanna
80. Published a book.
81. Visited the Vatican. – At least I don’t think I have… hmmm.
82. Bought a brand new car. – I wanna
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had my picture in the newspaper.
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating.
88. Had chickenpox.
89. Saved someone’s life.
90. Sat on a jury.
91. Met someone famous. – Kinda…
92. Joined a book club.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a law suit. –Almost. Haha…
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee.
100. Rode an elephant. – I wanna
Ayun lang… that’s a total of what I’ve done in 30 years…. hehe… feel free to grab.