As grabbed from Reggy’s blog…
Bold means YES
1. Started my own blog.
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band.
4. Visited Hawaii. – I wanna
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than I can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland/world. – EuroDisney counts naman diba?
8. Climbed a mountain. – I wanna
9. Held a praying mantis.
10. Sung a solo. – Didn’t say I had to be good right? Continue reading
I grabbed this from Poidy (again), who seems to have so much time on her hands to be completing surveys. I’ll grab the others… if I end up with no other weekend memes hehe.
ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
– i’m a klutz… i don’t remember exactly where i got them.
WHAT IS ON THE WALL IN YOUR ROOM?
– ehm… i share my room, and my roomate put up pics. does that count?
HOW ARE YOU FEELING TODAY?
– okay i guess, a little tired.
WHAT SONG ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
– my roommate singing…
DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
– umm i think at night.
WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
– my own baby hahaha
I didn’t have a confession for this week… so I just grabbed this instead from Poidy’s Friendster bulletin board. 🙂 Nothing hot and steamy here, I’m afraid…
1. Is anything wrong?
– Little bit – the fact that I’m still at work on a Friday night, could be one.
2. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends?
– What kind of kiss? Hehehe. Oh forget I asked.. Yes.
3. Do you want to go to college?
– Done. But I wouldn’t want to go back just for the fun!
4. How many kids do you want to have?
– 😀 Haven’t really thought of that yet.
5. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
– I’d think it’s better now never mind the distance
Sheesh. I missed this meme from scrap idol, Lex. Hehehe. Anyway, better late than nevah. 😀 I know I owe some more people some tag… hmmm have to backtrack on some tag posts…. pm me if I owe you one. But in the meantime, I’m buzzing Poidy (if and when you’re blog is up and running again), Marj, Annama and Reggie. 🙂 And of course, do snag if u wanna. 😀
Here’s the game: you have to answer the question with ONE WORD only and then you have to tag 4 people.
1. Where is your cell phone? CHAIR
2. Your significant other? WHERE?
3. Your hair? DEAD 😦
4. Your mother? SOFTIE
5. Your father? TOUGHIE
6. Your favorite thing? CONNIE
7. Your dream last night? BOSS
8 Your favorite drink? SEASONS
9. Your dream/goal? TRAVEL
10. The room you’re in? BALCONY
Haven’t done this in a while. Thanks to SexyLex for the tag…:D I would have posted this earlier, had it not been for some chismax…
A) Four places I go over and over:
1. Because I have to… the office 🙂
2. Fairprice (again, because I have to) – this is the supermarket here…
3. Insomnia (especially on Friday or Saturday nights) – although I need a new hang out, swear – that place is getting old.
4. Over at the sauna
B) Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. My boss
***I’m not very good with emails… I prefer instant replies, so I’d rather chat with friends. heehee.
C) Four of my favorite places to eat?
1. Manhattan Fish Market
2. JTC Food Centre (Hahaha, I’m kidding! It’s by default as I eat here, almost every working day). Although as “hawker” places go, I like the food centre along Old Airport Road for its variety.
3. Mr. Bean (for breakfast)
4. Pepper Lunch
D) Four places you’d rather be?
1. Inside my “car” driving *anywhere* (not mine na pala)
2. My house/bed in Pinas (seriously, I miss my apple green room)…
3. The beach… hmm, and because I get to choose anyway, Dos Palmas 🙂
4. Dubai (to see Beau again – and sige na nga everyone else hehehe)
E) Four people I think hope na lang will respond:
Richard? 🙂 Erm… can’t think of anyone else. Feel free to snag. 🙂
F) Four TV shows I could watch over and over:
3. Greys Anatomy
4. How I met your mother
I don’t really get some most of the posts of my friend Mark. It’s way too technical and it’s really rare that I’d understand what they mean. Thank goodness for pictures. I understood this one for a change. Anyway, as he says, just copy and paste this.
I have randomly selected 5 of you below to be tagged and I hope that you will similarly publish this post in your blog. You have to tag 5 other bloggers and just keep adding on to the list. (Do not replace, just keep on adding! Yes let’s hope a long list!) It’s real easy! Tag others and see your Technorati Authority increase exponentially!
The benefits of Viral Linking:
1. One of the fastest ways to see your Technorati Authority explode!
2. Increase your Google PageRank fast
3. Attract large volume of new traffic to your site
4. Build your community
5. Make new friends!
And these are the people who already took part on this tag:
Blognation, Pinoytek, Reyna, Bluep, Kotsengkuba, Buraot, Iris, Banco De Reyna, Manilenya, Mitch, Melai, Malen, Beng, Sasha, Foolsville, Lloyd Lopez, Vance, JP Loh,Mark Q., Yevka.
Who to tag? Who still hasn’t done this ba?
Mahryska (once you get ur blog up and running again, that is)
I don’t have a 4th and 5th blogger anymore…